25,929 square meters of frontage property from the lower river to the top of the hill past the entrance to the popular San Juanillo village. This land does have some ocean views at the back of the property. This area has seen incredible growth over the past five years with projections of doubling in size over the next ten years. Already a major artery between central and southern Guanacaste, Ruta 160 will soon be paved through this area, making frontage real estate more valuable. This area is prime for many new roadside businesses.
Please consult with Carl to know more about the area and the potential growth forecast.
- Frontage property on the main road. High traffic that will only increase yearly
- Great potential for commercial development, I.E. restaurant, strip mall, grocery store, A.T.M. Affordable housing or hotel
- Water on property, easy access to local Asada for development
- Electricity, fiber optic wi-fi, and telephone right on the road - easy hookup
- Located at the entrance to San Juanillo, a town and beach heavily visited year-round
+506 7284 - 6496
25,929 Square Meters
Guanacaste Province, San Juanillo, Costa Rica